Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks Maude

Just a quickie to thank my Maude. What a girl! She is reading book one again, bless her. Even though her opinion is obviously tainted by the fact that I am her mother, she still raves on and on about it. Going as far as calling it the cure for her O.T.D. (teen lingo for Obsessive Twilight Disorder, lol) Now, while I am not so naive as to believe that my book is that awesome, it's still feels good to have her say it, over and over. She even used a character comparison out of my book yesterday. Usually all her real life scenarios always end back at Edward and Bella. Yesterday, she used two of my characters, it was pretty cute. Super Spouse had to rein her in from telling all her friends about the plot of the book, and convincing her that having them read it was not the best idea-yet. Personally, I think he likes to keep my madness under wraps! ;) (kidding, Super Spouse is actually wonderful about the writing bit-he even went so far as to buy me my own laptop last year in a grand show of support.) Anyway, thanks Maude, for puffing my sails up again, giving me courage and that little bit of hope that maybe what I write isn't all that bad. You help me see the light at the end of this winding tunnel I'm in. You're the best! xoxox Now, back to work!

No comments:

Welcome!

'May the road rise to greet you, and may the wind always be at your back.'
Enjoy your time in my corner, please feel free to comment and tell me what you think. Besides, I'm nosy and that way I'll know you've been here! ;)