Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IWW Update

Okay, so I've been participating in the IWW (the link I posted last time) for about a week now. I love it. You've got to try it. Especially the 'Practice Write' bit, which is really fun and has been so informative. My only complaint, is I hate to critique peoples work when it is...ummmm....less than great. I know how personal each everything that we write becomes and I feel terrible ripping them apart. I do it nicely though. On the flip side of that, I have appreciated every critique I've gotten. The bad ones are helping me to grow as a writer, and I'm learning so much from them.

So, give it a try. For me so far it's been really great. I love associating with other writers, it's fun to share a passion like this with other people.

Now, on the book front....still working, working, working, and having the best time. So, that's all that matters right? Right!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Carley good to see you are doing well. I found your blog off of Staci Tittle's. I love that you have written a book, you are awesome. I started back to school to get my Elementary Education degree. Glad to see you doing well.

Welcome!

'May the road rise to greet you, and may the wind always be at your back.'
Enjoy your time in my corner, please feel free to comment and tell me what you think. Besides, I'm nosy and that way I'll know you've been here! ;)